- الإهدائات >> emad fayed الي المنتدي : برنامج لإدارة الجمعيات الخيرية ( أبواب الخير الإصدار الأول ) محمد 1981 الي للاحبةفي الله : السلام عليكم ارجو ان يكون جميع اعضاء منتدى حزنة الاسلامي بخير الزعـــــ20ـــــيم الي الجميع : أقوى أمطار وسيول مرت على بلجرشي في القسم العام ..مشاهدة ممتعة اتمناها لكم .. الامير الي الى الجميع : فترات التسجيل عبر نظام نور فى (( المنتدى التعليمي )) فتى الدار الي الأهالي : فديو لسيل الجلة في قسم الاهالي وصور للمطر يوم الاثنين 17/5 نحمد الله ونشكره على هذه النعمة الزعـــــ20ـــــيم الي الجميع : حصرياً على منتديات حزنة نت صور لإنآرة جبل حزنة المرحلة الثآنية للمشآهدة >> في القسم العآم .. مشآهــــدة ممتعة الزعـــــ20ـــــيم الي :: الجميــــــــــــع :: : تم تنزيل صور مميزة في موضوع حزنة اليومـ >> في القسم العآمـ .. مشآهدة ممتعة .. الشاطئ الي لاعا دة حلقة حزنة : لاعا دة حلقة حزنة الكتا بة على شات قنا ة السيوف على الرقم835222 او الفا كس رقم026984414 خالد الحزنوي الي الاهالي : حلقة خاصة عن قرية حزنة عبر برنامج ربوع الجنوب على قناة السيوف بعد مغرب اليوم السبت الشاطئ الي دعوة اها لي حزنة : شا هدوا حزنة على قنا ة السيوف بعد مغرب اليوم السبت ونا مل الدخول بالشا ت على رقم 835222

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: Superstitions

مشرف الصورة الرمزية البرنسيسة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    الدولة
    بعد الاذان
    المشاركات

Icon30 Superstitions

hey girls and boys
    ^_^
    how r u?
    this topic has always fascinated me ,

what peopl ebelieve in
    how they used to think and still do
    these are some of my favorite
    ofcourse we don't believe in it..its just for fun 2 read and know
    enjoy it

APPLE

Think of five or six names of boys or girls you might marry, As you twist the stem of an apple, recite the names until the stem comes off. You will marry the person whose name you were saying when the stem fell off.
    An apple a day
    Keeps the doctor away. If you cut an apple in half and count how many seeds are inside, you will also know how many children you will have.

BIRTHDAY CAKE
    If you blow out all the candles on your birthday cake with the first puff you will get your wish.

BUTTERFLY
    If the first butterfly you see in the year is white, you will have good luck all year. Three butterflies together mean good luck.

BEE
    If a bee enters your home, it's a sign that you will soon have a visitor. If you kill the bee, you will have bad luck, or the visitor will be unpleasant. A swarm of bees settling on a roof is an omen that the house will burn down

CHILL
    If you get a chill up your back or goosebumps, it means that someone is walking over your grave.

LADYBUG
    If a young girl catches a ladybug and then releases it, the direction in which it flies away will be the direction from which her future husband will come. It is bad luck to kill a ladybug.

ONION
    An onion cut in half and placed under the bed of a sick person will draw off fever and poisons. A wish will come true if you make it while burning onions.

STARS
    All wishes on shooting stars come true. Star light, star bright
    First star I see tonight,
    I wish I may, I wish I might
    Have the wish I wish tonight

hope you had fun reading
    t.c
    Some People Come Into Our Lives
    .And Quickly Leave
    Some May Stay For A While
    And Leave Footprints On Our Hearts
    And We Are never , Ever The Same
    اللهم اجعلني في عينيا صغيرا
    وفي اعين الناس كبيرا

عضو الصورة الرمزية العاقل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الدولة
    السعودية
    المشاركات

معرض الاوسمة

افتراضي رد: Superstitions

[align=left]
    Nice topic
    Thanks for the best effort that you are doning for this website

Regards,
    [/align]

مشرف الصورة الرمزية البرنسيسة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    الدولة
    بعد الاذان
    المشاركات

thank you brother el3akl for your following up of my topics
    god bless you
    Some People Come Into Our Lives
    .And Quickly Leave
    Some May Stay For A While
    And Leave Footprints On Our Hearts
    And We Are never , Ever The Same
    اللهم اجعلني في عينيا صغيرا
    وفي اعين الناس كبيرا

عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات

معرض الاوسمة

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45